Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to the Big Backyard


Yesterday we decided to visit the Omaha Children's Museum after taking January off. I guess someone (and a whole lot of child care centers) had the same idea!

We met some friends and then saw Addison's friend Lauren from preschool there. Addison and Lauren played quite a bit. Asher was a little hesitant because the place was just nuts. I have to say, there is a time when the OCM is not safe, and yesterday it was not safe. I actually saw a little boy, maybe not even 2 years old, with a phone number taped to the back of his shirt. Seriously? That is just crazy!

The kids got out of the house and released some trapped winter energy, and that is all the is important. As for me, my excruciating headache was fixed after nap time and some much needed Motrin.





No comments: