Thursday, July 01, 2010

Bye Bye Zooper

Asher in the zooper before we sold itThe Zooper


The Zooper...the precious Zooper Stroller...is now in another home. Waaa!!

The Zooper is one of the first baby things I purchased...for like $375!! As a runner, I wanted the best stroller I could find to run with but to run around with, too. I ordered it online and was so excited to get it in the mail. I still remember our first walk with our little baby Alivia. I so loved that stroller. I ran a lot of miles with that thing. I ran with all 3 kids at one point or another. I loved it. No, it did not have a swivel front wheel...but I did not mind. It worked great and was the Cadillac of all strollers in my opinion.

But, Chris wants me to start clearing out the garage. So, the Zooper was one thing we did not use and it needed to go. I listed it on Craigs list and sold it today. I was nearly in tears as the family walked away with it. I was so heart broken, that I drove away even before I saw them load it up. Seeing the baby things drive away is the hardest thing. These items hold many fond memories...and I hate to let go.

Now...Chris wants me to get rid of the crib that Asher is still sleeping in. I will be needing another box of Kleenex, thank you.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: