Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Turning into Fish?

Alivia & Addison playingHappy Asher at the sprinkle park

Yesterday I took the kids up to the neighborhood sprinkle park (one reason to stay in our house). Addison still did not like it. Alivia had a good time & Asher could not stop laughing. He was seriously pulling me through the park (he walks/runs while holding my hands. He tends to get excited and let go, though). It was fun to get up there when the bigger school aged kids were away.

Chris' cousin Heather invited us to join them at Lifetime Fitness this morning. It is so nice! The pool has these big water slides and a small one too. Alivia did not want to go down the little one today (maybe next time she said). Addison did get in and out, but really does her own thing. Asher is seriously like a fish. He loves the water. He stands and splashes and walks me all over. I think he is getting taller because my back is not hurting me as much from walking him. Cousin Cora is Alivia's age and cousin Gwen is just 3 months younger than Addison, so they have a lot of fun together. Humm, I think we want a family membership for Christmas (yes, I know Heidi, Christmas is too far away to think about. :) ). We would live there in the summer, I think.

Here's to turning into fish! 

 

Our little fishPool of a lifetime!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: