Thursday, August 07, 2008

Selling on Ebay

I started selling a few of my suits on Ebay. Okay, I did not have conservative taste when I purchased most of my suits. I paid the big bucks prior to having children and realizing THEY were my priority. Anyway, a coat of mine sold this evening. It was a winter coat from Talbots. It sold for over $50! I was shocked (I was expecting much less than that). Then I got this email from the buyer. Um, I don't want it. It is a size 2 and I am a size 1. Whatever lady! Why did you bid on it?! She was in a bidding war, then backs out!?? Seriously, how annoying. And, come to find out, the buyer was from Canada. I clearly said I would only ship within the US. Too bad the consignment stores here only take things 1 1/2 years or less (and I am still wearing those things)! I am beginning to think Ebay is just not worth the hassle.

Anyone need some nice suits or maybe a coat?

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

Imatjen said...

Ummm, give me a year to get to size 2 and yes maybe so... Size 2 and you have kids... (envy, envy, envy) Wow... hey but i'm in the US. ha ha. Sorry for your frustration. Give it another go. :)

Austin Family said...

You are too funny! I am probably a size 2 BECAUSE I have to chase my 3 kiddos 4 and under! Gotta love it though!