Sunday, August 17, 2008

eBay Update

Well, it has been a couple weeks since I began selling some of my things on Ebay. Although there is a learning curve (or perhaps I am just a slow learner), I am having some success finally. I have started just selling my suits and what is left of my maternity clothes (having sold most of them on Craigs list). My mom just gave me a scale to use. Prior to that, I was guessing on shipping costs comparing to similar items being sold. I unfortunately learned NOT to do that because I was losing so much money for being off on shipping costs. Whoops. Chris will be happy when everyone pays and the items are shipped. I still have many more clothes to sell, and that is before I get to the kids's stuff! It is a very time consuming project and requires me to miss some sleep at night. I have people asking me measurements on my suits that I did not even know existed (I have to google some questions to see what these people are actually asking me to measure!). I will keep you posted. In the meantime, let the auction begin.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: