Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chris can do that!

My Mom says this a lot, "Oh, Chris can do that!" It is usually true that he CAN do that, but he usually does not have time. Usually my Mom is saying this about some sculture she sees, some neat piece of art, faux painting in a street of dreams home, etc. Chris is an artist trapped in a software engineer occupation (I guess the money is better, huh Chris? :) ).

 After receiving second prize in the Ethics poster contest last year and just winning 1st prize this year, Chris has been discovered at work. So, they had him develop a logo for them. I would go into detail as to what this logo is, but I am sure it is classified or maybe Chris' explanation was just so above my head that I missed it. Anyway, here is his Logo. Now, may your art continue on, Topher!

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: