Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I want a dull moment!

 

Grandma Kathy & Asher
Alivia going down a big slide
Addison watches on

It was rainy this morning, so after the insurance company cancelled (don't even ask about that!), I decided to take the kids to Boingz. The girls seemed so excited to to when I told them, and maybe more excited that Grandma Kathy would be there. Once we got there, Alivia was all over the place, jumpy in and out of the jumpy jumps, as we call them. Addison...watched. She looked in them, but never ventured inside. Asher and I climbed inside and jumped a bit, too (but I am much too old for that kind of fun anymore!).

Just when we thought we had a perfect morning, we had to come home. I attempted to drive into our cramped garage, but hit the zooper stroller so had to stop short. I then pushed the button to open the side doors and Asher's side beeped and shut again. Seriously, now what?! Well, I opened the door blindly, not knowing that there were three 5 gallon cans of stain sitting right next to the van ready to be used on our fence. So, the stain cans scratched the van as I opened it and then shut it. Oh great. So, hurried through lunch so I could take the car in for an estimate. $300 or the nice many recommended I try touch up paint from Honda. I think I will go that route first. Now, onto fixing the rock chip in the windshield.

Can I PLEASE have a peaceful morning full of quiet fun and dull moments just once? We had fun at least, right?

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: