Sunday, November 18, 2007

Girls' Morning at the Salon


Addison getting her hair cutLook how cute I am!Alivia before her haircutCousin It, I mean Alivia, during cutAlivia after
Yes, I finally got the girls' hair cut. Alivia wanted Addison to go first. Addison had her first haircut (other than my cutting off a little for her baby book). Miss Jamie cut it. It looks so cute now. She did really well, only crying at first when Miss Jamie sprayed her hair with cold water. She was used to the hair dryer, so did not mind the "style" part. Alivia had her 3rd haircut at 3 1/2 years, and she really needed it. It was quite long. And, to top it off, I got my hair cut and highlighted too! Daddy watched and helped a lot. Now we are all pretty and ready for baby! 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: