Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What a day!

My day started out wonderful. I woke up to sunny skies. Went downstairs to prepare for breakfast and was greeted by the flowers Chris got me yesterday. The girls were in good spirits and easily got ready to go. We arrived at daycare and our provider was clearly in a bad mood. She was quite rude to me and not so nice to Alivia. I was NOT HAPPY when I left there, but decided not to say anything until my return. I returned to pick up instead of Chris so I can ask her about her behavior. I asked, "Is there a problem that I need to be aware of?" Without getting into the story, I will summerise with...we are looking for new care. They are going to Grandmas house for now. This is just proof that you can not trust your children with just anyone, not even someone who calls herself a Christian. Stating it is one thing, acting as God would is another story. As Chris said after she hung up on him tonight, WE NEED TO PRAY FOR HER!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: