Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Dry Bed...

I really don't think that before Chris and I were married that we would think that one of our biggest desires now would be to sleep alone together in a dry bed! Alivia has gotten out of bed and snuck into our bed in the middle of the night since shortly after Addison was born. She was 100% potty trained until she started daycare, then reverted to wetting at night. The combination of sleeping in our room and night accidents are a big problem. Last night Alivia was in our bed when I came upstairs for the night. I admit, I ignored her until I was ready to crawl into bed 1 hour past the normal time (so I was good and tired). I went to pick her up and she was soaked, along with many layers of bedding on my side of the bed (including a silk comforter). I was not happy. I gave up pull-ups just last week when I asked her if she wanted to wear panties or pull-ups and she picked panties. It is just not working.

So, the DRY CLEAN ONLY silk comforter was washed along with all our bedding including the pad. Now, I just have to come up with a plan so we can have our clean dry bed back!

Read and post comments

No comments: