Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yesterday we had a fun day going to Iowa to be with my family for Thanksgiving. We picked up Grandma Marci at 10:30 and were off to my Aunt Marsha's home in Iowa. My cousin Dave was in from Chicago, so he and the kids had fun. He has always been one to "play" with the kids, even when I was a kid! The kids love him...at least to a point when they start crying. :) Dave even got Chris drinking scotch, and Chris liked it. So much so, that he actually wants to buy a "good" bottle for at home. Huh, I did not think I married my Dad until yesterday. Now, I am not so sure. At least the scotch helped Chris when he hit his shin trying to hurry into the family picture (above). It's good for something, I suppose.

It was a good day of food, family and fun. We were all tired when we arrived at home. Thank you Marsha for a beautiful day!

The kids all said they were thankful for Mommy and Daddy and food. What more could we ask for?

They thought this path in Shelby was haunted!?! 
Alivia with Dave

Asher playing with Wade's cars.

99 year old Grandma Marci.

Gathered around the table.

Hungry Addison!

Playing in the leaves
Typical Dave putting leaves in Asher's underwear!

Run Asher Run!



Hello Horse!


Asher...nearly 4 years old.


Asher, taking a piece of Shelby home with him in the form of leaves.



1 comment:

Gina and Derek said...

These shots are gorgeous!