Friday, September 09, 2011

Zumba...then to the Forest

Yesterday started a little early for me. I got up at 5am so I could meet a friend at the YMCA for body pump, a weight class. It was fun, actually, but quite hard. I have never taken a weight class...and I am a wimp. Then, I came home and got the kiddos off to school, walked the dog, and got ready for our next outing. Asher went to Y care at the YMCA while I tried out Zumba with friends. I liked Zumba. It was a fun hour of trying to not trip and fall over myself. Let's just say that Zumba requires coordination, which I lack! I would not stop running for Zumba, but it was fun. I now have a trial pass to the YMCA so I can try a few classes to see if I want to join. We will see.

Then, it was off to the Forest with our friends Kim and Keegan. The boys had fun and us girls just enjoyed catching up in the peaceful forest. I love the forest. It is so clean and calming. Love it. The boys liked playing in the basement with the blocks! After a picnic, we were ready to get home and finally get cleaned up.

After a busy day, we had a playdate in the park with friends. I was exhausted last night! Today, Asher and I are baking. So nice! Bring on the weekend, now, as we are ready.


No comments: