Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Labor Day 2011


Labor day was a day with a mix of labor and family time. We started the day with a little morning jog around the lake (okay, that was just Chris and I), then it was off to labor. We mowed the lawn, hopefully the last time pushing it. Our self propel feature stopped working on the lawn mower! I about died pushing the thing. It was like there was a break on the thing! Seriously!
Then we took a trip to Lowes to pick up a toilet paper holder after Addison pulled our last one off the wall (nice, huh). While we were there, I tried to convince Chris to get me a swing. He did agree to a fire pit, though, which we just love.
After a bit of home improvements, we relaxed around the house a bit before Chris' Parents came with Grandma Pat for a little outdoor grilling. We lit the new fire pit which was fun too.

It was a fun day. But, I always miss Chris and the girls more after having them home 3 days.


No comments: