Friday, September 09, 2011

Broken

It's broken at our house. Maybe I should say everything is broken.

First, our cell phone (and only phone) is pretty much done. Our contract is up, so just need to get another one. Next, my laptop. It works one day, does not work at all for a week. Seriously, it is so annoying. I so need a new one. I rarely get on the desktop during the day, but I have the laptop where I can check email quick when at home. That is nice.
Next, the washing machine. Now the buttons will not work about 50% of the time. Come on!
Then, over the weekend, the lawn mower died. So, Chris went out this week and got a rider!! Okay, not too exciting to drop that kind of money on a mower, but it will save us so much time! It will be nice when it arrives. At least we can check that off of the list.

For now, we are thankful we are not broken. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
Last time to push?!


No comments: