Thursday, September 29, 2011

Vala's Pumpkin Patch Take 2

On Tuesday, Asher and I visited Vala's Pumpkin Patch again. The day was beautiful, sunny, and in the upper 70s. We met my friend, Heather, with her new baby and Braden, her 2 1/2 year old little boy. We also met our friends Kim and Keegan, Krissa and Will and their friend Beth with her 2 kiddos. Vala's was not too busy so it was just perfect.

Asher and I arrived at 9:30 set for the day. We set out to wear he wanted to go first. We golfed a little, jumped a little, played in the corn some more, before meeting up with our friends. Braden and Asher played on the plasma cars before going to the pig races where Asher was a helper getting a spider ring (that was a big deal to him!). We then caught the silly dragon show before finding a place in the shade to eat lunch. Braden and Asher rode on this ride I had never seen before in our many times to Valas. It is like little wagons pulled behind a tractor going through a little animated area. It is super cute. I guess that is what happens when you go to Vala's at night...you miss stuff!! The kids continued to hit all the hot spots before we ended back on the jumping pillows. Asher and I were dirty and wiped out by the time we had to leave to go and get the girls from school. But, it was well worth it. What a fun day!!

I hope Asher remembers these special times we have together. I know I will never forget them. I had so much fun that I called Chris while at Vala's to thank him for giving me this gift!



On the train

Together on the train!


Braden and Asher

Let's Jump!

Giddy up!

Helping at the piggy races

L-R: Asher (the sheep), Will, the horse, and Keegan (the pig).

You need to floss!

Mommy and Asher on the wagon ride!

Asher and Braden on the bus


BIG slide!

No comments: