Sunday, May 01, 2011

Happy May Day 2011!


May 1 is May Day, aka May Basket Day. Last year I said I would be more prepared.

I was wrong.

Yesterday the kids and I went shopping for popcorn and a few treats. I found some cute cups to make into our "Baskets," and then the kids and Daddy filled them today.

This afternoon, they were ready to deliver. The kids and I made a list of who to give the baskets to and set out.

It is so fun to see the kids sit the May treats down and dart off to the waiting car. Asher was huffy and puffing as he tried to run as fast as his short legs would allow, Addison watched at first before really getting into it, and Alivia was as fast as a fox! It was a lot of fun!

Until next year...Happy May Day!


1 comment:

2 little monkeys said...

cute, cute... If I would have been off work we were going to do the same. I even got those cups!