Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Addison's Last Day...

Addison on her FIRST day of preschool.


Addison on her LAST day of preschool. I even had her wear the same dress!
 ...of Sacred Heart preschool was today. :(
Addison's Class


She is now finished with Sacred Heart Preschool and is ready to go to Kindergarten in the fall. She said her good-byes to all her friends. She already misses her dear friend Bella. We love Sacred Heart and would recommend it to anyone. I wish Addison wanted to go to Elementary School there, but she wants to go to Bell with Alivia.

Addison, although still shy at times, has really blossomed over the last year. She looks more like the almost 5 year old little girl that she is. She is more outgoing, is beginning to read, and writes for sure left handed. Many times, she even writes completed backwards (nosiddA is how she writes her name sometimes). She has little problem leaving my side. Today, however, she was sad to say good bye. I could tell, it really bothered her than preschool was over.

Now, I just have a few months to get myself ready for Addison to go to school!

Here is a poem Addison's teachers gave her. So sweet:

I'm glad I was your teacher
I've come to love you so,
I can't believe the end is here
I'm sad to see you go!
Remember all the fun we had
In all the things we did,
But most of all remember...
You're a very special kid!

Addi with her BF Bella


Hugs to Bella!

Addison with her teacher

No comments: