Thursday, May 19, 2011

Going Back



Sorry, I am a tad behind. I find it difficult to get on the computer during the day, and by night time I am ready for bed!

Anyway, earlier in the week, Addison, Asher and I went to Omaha to run some errands. We had 2 trees that did not survive (out of 19 or whatever...that's not bad!) and I needed to get the paperwork in on replacement. I drove all the way to Lanoha's nursery to find out the two trees we need replaced are unavailable until fall. So, if you drive by our home and see our trees dead. We know...and are working on it. And, believe me, going to the nursery with Addison and Asher is hard work!

So, I rewarded them with a little shopping and trip to our favorite park from when we were in NW Omaha. I am still sad going back, but I am adjusting. I still say if we move again, I would never move back there. I would like to move far away next time. I mean, if there is a next time.

Anyway, we love Piedmont Park. They have fun things you just can not find at other parks and playgrounds. The weather was beautiful, the air smelled clean, and it was just nice to be outside and hear the kids laughing.

Overall, it was a good trip. I will probably venture out west again (love shopping there!). But, Papillion is now our home.

No comments: