Friday, April 08, 2011

Kindergarten Round Up

Today, Addison had Kindergarten Round Up at Bell. While Asher stayed home with Grandma Bet and Grandpa Bill, Addison got to see her Kindergarten classroom, meet some new friends, decorate cookies, color, write her name, and make a book. Chris and I were refreshed on what to expect that first year of school.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I thought about Addison going to all day Kindergarten. Is she ready? Am I? I have looked into St. Columbkille 1/2 day Kindergarten. I would enroll her in a minute if it was not so complicated. I mean, Alivia and Addison would be in 2 different schools on 2 different school year schedules. And, we would have to pull her out of St. Columbkille to join Alivia at Bell in 1st grade, or would we keep her in St. Columbkille? So many questions...

...for now, the questions will remained unanswered.

Asher and I will soak up our time with Addison while we can.

No comments: