Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Day = More Fun


Today I had one goal in mind, take a picture of the kids at the park for Easter Greeting Cards.

Some days I just do not achieve my goals. Okay...most days.

We got up, curled the girls' hair, and got the kiddos dressed. We arrived at the park and BRRR! Where is spring temperatures anyway?

The kids rushed through the pictures so they could get back in the car.

Since the kids were dressed anyway, we visited the Easter Bunny. I am not totally into the Bunny. Afterall, Easter is not about the bunny. But, the kids love egg hunts and the surprise on Easter morning of candy and treats. So, I can not just skip it.

It was cute to see their reactions at the bunny too. Afterwards, Alivia requested to go home and play. So...that is what they did for the rest of the day.

Humm...what will we do tomorrow?

1 comment:

2 little monkeys said...

This is the neatest picture EVER!!!