Monday, November 02, 2009

October in Review

Finally, I am getting around to reviewing the crazy month of October! Whew! When I think of October 2009, I will forever remember the stress and exhaustion. But, we did make some time for fun.

The month started out with the normal visit to the Omaha Children's Museum, Zoo, and the Forest, but we threw in the annual trip to Vala's Pumpkin Patch, Alivia's school project, playing in the leaves, Boppa Bill's Birthday, snow on October 10 & 11, and moving! Oh, and then there were those crazy moving moments that brought us to an apartment instead of to our new home! I was so hoping we would be in our new home by the end of October. Perhaps I should pray that we will be in a home by the end of November, or is that wishful thinking? Pictures to come...Happy Autumn!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: