Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Bad News

Yesterday we heard word that a 6th lien had been filed now totally over $20,000, meaning yet another 30 days from today (if the lawyers file the paperwork today). Unless these liens are going to be paid off by the builder or the homeowner (highly unlikely), we will be forced to move on and walk away from the $2200 we will lose in the process. Ugh! So, today and tomorrow we are hitting the streets to look for a new home. If you have a suggestion for us (like in France) please send them our way! Wish us luck!

Oh, there is good news. I avoided a black cat last night during my run. Sorry, I have to see good signs wherever I can! Ha!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

O'Toole said...

Oh Krista. I am so sorry. I'll keep praying..... :)