Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Homesick

I'm so homesick! It is amazing all the things I miss about being in a home.
1. Having a place to call home.
2. a bed
3. organization
4. cooking
5. baking (all of our supplies are in storage - so we can not cook or bake).
6. Playing with the kids with their toys
7. Quiet moments
8. TV
9. Internet
10. our furniture
11. Our daily schedule
12. Putting up Christmas lights on nice days
13. a yard
14. having a place to host Asher's birthday party in less than a month
15. Did I mention how much I miss our bed?
16. my wash machine and dryer
17. A good night's sleep
18. All of our stuff
19. Room to move about
20, Our kids having their own rooms/beds
21. Silverware and normal plates (not plasticware)
22. Exercise. As Chris and I become more stressed, we are too drained to run/work out. UGH!

I could go on and on and on...


With all that said, there are some things I do not miss:
1. The large space to clean ( I can clean the apartment in 15 minutes!)
Yeah, that's pretty much it.

This is getting old...fast!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: