Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Baby Girl Anyone?

Letting go is so hard. But, with the possibility of moving come spring (if not sooner), we do not want to be moving a bunch of baby clothes. So, I am selling them...and look at all of them! I layed them all out at first in our basement for my craigslist.org posting, but have since organized them nicely in OUR DINING ROOM. Yikes! It is our little baby girl store. Gap, Gymboree, Hanna Andersson, Hartstrings, etc...what a little jackpot! (or big one!). Oh, and the picture was just through 9 months, 12-24m not even pictured (and not to mention the baby boy things that I am not sure I am ready to part with)!

 

 

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

O'Toole said...

WAIT!!!! I don't find out the sex until November 21st!!!! Come on, you can leave your dining room like that for 2 more weeks ;)
Serioulsy, I'll let you know what i'm having on the 21st and you can let me know what you have left.

Austin Family said...

If you have a little girl...I'm sure you will get a lot of little girl gifts. You will not want our "pre-worn" things, will you? :)