Cinnamon Rolls (from Better Homes and Gardens)
Oven to 375
4-41/3 c. flour
1 package yeast
1/3 c sugar
3 TBSP marg.
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1. Mix 2 cups flour and yeast, set aside. In saucepan, heat and stir milk, the 1/3c sugar, and 1/3 c butter and salt til warm (120-130 degrees) and butter almost melts. Add milk mixture to dry mixture, add eggs. Beat for 30 seconds on medium speed, then 3 minutes on high. Add remaining flour.
2. Knead dough with mixture or hand knead on floured surface. Shape dough into ball and raise 1 hr.
3. Punch down and divide dough in half. Cover & let set 10 minutes. Lightly grease 2 round baking pans.
4. Roll dough into 2 12x8 rectangles, brush with melted 3 TBSP margarine, then cover with mix of 1/2 c sugar and cinnamon Roll up, jelly roll style, from long side. Cut into 12 equal pieces. Place in prepared pans. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
5. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. I then covered mine with 1c. powdered sugar, 1/2tsp vanilla, and 1 TBSP milk.
Alivia loved these. I made 1/2 caramel rolls and 1/2 cinnimon with frosting. So, now you know what I do when I get up with Alivia at 3:30am, Asher for a hour from 3:45-4:45 (um, don't know why he woke up so early today!) and then Addison woke up at 5. Guess I might as well make a special treat for breakfast! (too bad I could not eat them since they have milk in them!).