Thursday, January 03, 2008

Why Blog?

I have had a lot of people with comments, both positive and negative, on blogging. Why blog, they ask.

 

Simple. 3 kids ages 3 and under. If you want to hear from us, check our blog. I rarely answer the phone. I will email and blog because I can get online at all hours of the day and you can not hear kids screaming (alhtough I usually get on during nap/night time). Chris often asks me..."Who reads the blog?" I don't know and it does not matter. I use our blog entrees to do our annual photo book and the babies' scrapbooks (now working on both Addison's and Ashers). And, I just enjoy writing.

 

Hopefully that clears things up. :) Blog on...

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

2 comments:

Jo said...

So glad to hear that Asher is home and improving daily.

Austin Family said...

Thanks Jo! We are so lucky Asher has done so well! He is pretty much back to his ol' self now. Now, we just have to keep him healthy! :)