Monday, January 01, 2007

Time off is WONDERFUL!

 

Alivia & Lucas
The crazy house
The Nativity
Daddy & his Babies...
Daddy & Addison

Tomorrow is back to the daily grind for me anyway. Chris is taking another day off. He will have 11 days off! I just had yesterday off extra (my boss was in last week) but I have loved the extra time. I would love staying at home with the girls all the time. I think Alivia will have a very hard time going back to Judy's on Wednesday (Daycare). She likes playing at home. She told me tonight that I should stay home with her all the time. Oh, if she only knew how much I agreed!

Alivia has really gotten into the Christmas lights this year. I posted a couple pictures from our light seeing on Saturday night.

We finally got our first snow yesterday. We went to the 9 AM Mass and saw a car off the road on the way (and our church is only 5 minutes away). We had rain, sleet, then maybe 4-5 inches of fluffy snow. Chris went out and got pizza for our New Year's Eve dinner and he snow blowed the neighborhood a bit. That is how we like to spend our New Year's Eve. The girls had fun playing in the snow today for a bit since the weather was mild.

Today we started our goals...some proved to be too much right now. Like, I did not run a second, at least on the treadmill. I divided my household duties through the seven days to make things easier, so I thought. Today I had to clean the bathrooms. Easy enough, right. Well, maybe if we had just one or two bathrooms - but we have 4! I also had to finish up the laundry that is never done and get some of my Dey work done. Needless to say...the bathrooms are not perfect but they are cleanER now. Seriously, I think I would be a great housewife full time because I am so organized by I am pathetic at it part-time because I need more hours to do the job. I also would rather play with my kids and wait to do the house stuff when they are sleeping. How are everyone else's resolutions going?

This week I have a new girl riding with me Thursday and Friday. I was supposed to help with the training at my job but just declined. I have too much on my plate right now to take on training.  We will see what my boss thinks about that.

Addison has started waking at least 1 time at night now. She has not been eating well during the day with her cold, so I think that contributes to this new pattern. She has yet to actually swallow any rice cereal, so we think we may move onto something different. She may just be taking after her Daddy and being a bit picky. She also is crawling around in her crib at night - so I find her all over the place when she wakes.

Well, I best get to bed before somebody wakes me.  

Read and post comments

No comments: