Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy 3rd, Second Wedding Anniversary!

What?

Huh?

Okay, let me explain. Chris & I were married the first time on August 28, 1999 (yes, that is the date, Chris...it really was that long ago) in the Methodist Church (the Church I was brought up in). On January 31, 2004, Chris and I were married again in the Catholic Church as I was in the process of joining the Church. So, today marks our 3rd second wedding anniversary. A lot has changed since that cold day in 2004. Well, it is still cold. Other than that...we went from just the 2 of us (excluding the 2 cats we had at the time) to the 2 of us with 2 beautiful little girls (& now just one cat). We hope to pick-up dinner from somewhere to mark the occasion. We try and do a special dinner on this anniversary and gifts on our August Anniversary. Someday, I am hoping for a second diamond for this second wedding. Maybe today Topher will surprise me with that. Ha ha!

 

Happy Anniversary, Topher! This is the 3rd Anniverary to the best decision I have ever made (or is it almost the 8th anniversary...?). I love you!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: