Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Dilemma

Last week was not unlike any other. I had several lunch appointments which makes things seem crazier I think.  Friday night my parents and my sister came over for an impromptu pizza night. My parents were in the area and my sister was hungry. Alivia was exhausted and went right to sleep...until Topher and I got to bed. Chris helped me to see how the PS3 worked playing with others on the web. I actually played and it was kind of fun playing with other people. As soon as we went to bed and our heads hit our pillows, both girls were awake and crying. What was the deal? Chris swears they were talking to one another and had this planned. Needless to say, we were all rather tired come Saturday morning. We got up and did a little shopping before going to Grandma Kathy's and Grandpas to get the cat cleaned up before they arrived back from their trip to Jamaica.

Aunt Nikki came over shortly after we got home to play for a bit before Alivia took her nap. A nap she does not take. She is typically just naughty in her room until I tell her to forget it. Nikki ended up coming back after dinnertime and stayed for more PS3 Adult playing time on the web. Nikki and I are not good...but it is fun for a while. Again, shortly after falling asleep, the girls once again woke us up. I don't know what Addison's deal is...she rarely wakes at night. Alivia, on the other hand, is back to trying to stay dry at night...so will be waking us up for a while until we can get used to that again.  So, it is back to doing lots of laundry again, but we are hoping she catches on quicker this time.

Chris and I spent part of the weekend trying to organize the house. We are trying to see if we need to move into a larger space at some soon point or we just need to remove some of our stuff. I am hoping for the later. So, we will have a big garage sale come springtime and many trips to Goodwill probably before then.

Okay, the dilemma. Do we get rid of the baby clothes and baby things? Chris says, "YES!" I, on the other hand, am dragging my feet.  I think Topher should be flattered that I want to have more kids..:) However, at this point, he is done. I think the timing is bad to ask considering how much sleep we have had the last few nights. So, the decision...I am keeping the clothes, etc. At least for this year.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: