Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year 2007!

It is so hard to believe another year has come and gone! It was a wonderful year for us full of blessings...especially one little one, Addison!

I wrote down the family goals for 2007 (goals we will achieve where resolutions are forgotten) and have 9! Most of these goals are something Chris or I or both have to do every day (like get and stay organized), and only two goals are something we can do and check off (like I would like to run a half marathon since my goal of running a full marathon has not happened yet). Running the 1/2 marathon obviously takes a lot of prep time, too, so is not an easy goal, either. I am hoping to do that goal with my friend Heather, who has run one before. Believe it or not, I am going to try to shop for only necessities this year. I am becoming more and more of a minimalist and shopping nonstop for little girls clothes, however big the bargain is, does not go with that thinking so much. We will see how I do on this goal because I love shopping! I am not sure Chris agrees with my minimalist thinking. He continues to beg for cable (yes, we just have basic cable) and the PS3 is definitely not in minimalist thinking.

Well, here is wishing a Happy New Year to you all! And may you all reach your goals in the New Year!

Read and post comments

No comments: