Friday, December 29, 2006

Colds, fevers, chills, oh no!

Okay, did I leave anything out? This week I believe everyone, myself EXcluded, have experienced all of the symptoms of the common cold. Let's hope that is all that they have anyway. Alivia and Addison started getting sick last weekend and by Tuesday, Chris was sick, too. Somehow I have not gotten any of the yuck. Chris was home with the girls alone all week while I worked and he felt crummy. Addison refused to take the bottle all week, for whatever reason, which did not make Chris' week any easier. Hopefully everyone will be on the mend soon. Chris actually is out making a phamacy run for some OTC (over the counter) help.

For obvious reasons, we do not have any plans for the weekend or for New Years. I hope to get the tree down and put away tomorrow. Chris took down the outdoor lights earlier in the week since the weather is to be rainy all weekend. We just plan on playing more with all the girls' new toys and trying to get everyone to feeling better so we can get back to some sort of normal next week.

Oh, big news, Chris got his PS3! I guess I know what he will be doing this weekend! Yeah right...after Alivia is in bed maybe.

Read and post comments

No comments: