Friday, March 07, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!

Not a big fan of my birthday. In spite of that, another one happened to me yesterday.

After last year, Chris believed he had some making up to do (okay, he did. A napkin holder for my birthday is something he will not live down for a while. :) ).

I worked my last official night at UNMC the night before and arrived home to this...
Decorated Kitchen (Alivia's Idea), with a little cake and balloons!
What a way to come home. I thought it was very sweet. I walked right through it and went to bed.

I woke up in three hours to pull off 8 brutal miles (my knee is a mess). I quickly showered and went to get the kiddos at school. They were super excited to see me and to see what I thought of my morning surprise. I loved it!

We met Chris for dinner at Zios Pizza in Omaha at 5. Traffic was a mess getting there, but Chris had a nice spot and a pizza ordered and waiting by the time we got there. It was really good as usual, too. Dessert of birthday cake and a little wish followed at home. My presents...a running skort and sports bra that will be arriving in a couple days. I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to wear them!

After 3 hours of sleep, I could not wait to end my birthday and just go to sleep. :) Chris worked and I slept. A perfect way to end my birthday. :) Until next year...God willing.




No comments: