Monday, November 22, 2010

Cleaning out

It is that time of year again. You know, the time of year when you walk into the storage room and it looks like a closet of clothes just exploded. What do you mean, that must just be us. :)

Well, with 3 kids who are constantly outgrowing their clothes, I have to stay on top of getting rid of things or the things just take over! Well, we are at a point of takeover at the moment. We have old baby toys, broken toys, old electronics, just a lot of stuff, that we need to part with along with the many stages of clothes from the kids. So, I posted a bunch of stuff on craigslist, selling some, but mostly selling nothing. Seriously, I post on there and an hour later, my post is like 3 pages in! No wonder nothing is selling.

So, I reopened my EBAY shop. Yes, it is a total pain. But, I hope to get rid of some of the stuff that is just too nice to give away. My kids had nice things! It would be nice to get some return on our toy/baby clothes investment.

I will see if all of this work is worth it. Chris told me enough is enough...the stuff has to go. I better get to it!

No comments: