Saturday, November 06, 2010

Christmas Shopping...

Yesterday was our day, our day to go out and get all of our Christmas shopping done for the kids.

Chris and I packed into the car at 2:30, leaving the kids in the hands of my parents and their dog (Ha). We set out, stopping at Walmart, ToysRus, Target, dinner, Kohls, and ending at Justice for girls. We were exhausted, but the shopping was all complete, with a couple minor exceptions.

We bought the kids 7 toy items (not including stocking stuffers), 2 outfits and one shirt each for a total of 10 presents under the tree. That will make 30! gifts under the tree...that is plenty! Hopefully they like what we selected.

Alivia is the most difficult to buy for. We selected things that she said she wanted, and then we found some things that we believe she will like. Addison, well, she likes dolls. I had her pretty much done before we left home. Asher, he will be getting a bunch of trucks and super hero gear. We are happy about what we selected for them.

Addison needs some clothes as gifts and Asher needs a stocking stuffer.

I have the Grandparents almost done and the nephews are to, my aunt CHECK!

Chris and I...well, we have everything we need in one another.

Now...we can enjoy Thanksgiving. I have until Thanksgiving day to get it all done and wrapped! This week we have to get done!

No comments: