Wednesday, January 07, 2009

What's on your iPod?

I recently inherited my old iPod Nano from Chris after he got the iPod Touch for Christmas. I have had a difficult time finding tunes to put on the thing to rock my workout. With that said, here is my list. Any suggested workout tunes would be greatly appreciated!

1. Beautiful Day (U2)
2. Apologize (One Republic)
3. U and Ur Hand (Pink) (and I do not like this one!)
4. Move Along (The All American Rejects)
5. Hate My Life (Theory of a Deadman) Chris' suggestion and the song is so funny. I can relate to a couple parts. :)
6. Training Montage (Rocky IV)
7. Declaration (David Cook)
8. Light on (David Cook)
9. Rock your Body (Justin Timberlake)
10. Crush (David Archuleta)
11.The time of My LIfe (David Cook)
12 Angel (Natasha Bedingfield)
13 Say (John Mayer)
14 Pocketful of Sunshine
15. Burning Heart (Rocky IV)

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Imatjen said...

I love Beck, Moby, Matisyahu, and especially the Hives... I feel like I can go running forever with the Hives... Something about their rhythm....I get the bars to the eliptical going with the beat and it just builds the work out up... I always hate when I put the iPod on shuffle and then something slow like Pete Yorn or something silly like They Might Be Giants comes on, it kinda ruins the mood...
One more good one is Will Smith's "Gettin Jiggy.... something about the way they sing.... Na, na, na, na, na, na, na,