Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to "Normal"

Today we are back to "normal" at the Austin house after having Alivia off from preschool and Daddy off from work for 2 weeks! Alivia was super excited and talked non stop today in anticipation of her return to school. Daddy, on the other hand, was pretty quiet.
We tried to have as much fun as possible during their vacations. We went to both the Omaha and Lincoln Children's museums, the girls and Chris went to the movies, we celebrated Christmas many times over and New Years, went to Mass a lot, and played a lot with the new toys. Addison started her New Year's goal of going #2 on the potty without success. So, I am going to be potty training Addison right up until I begin potty training Asher. You would think I would be getting good at this at some point. Alivia started her goal of triyng to wear less than 4 outfits a day. I have started on my goals (and I will get to that later) and Daddy is back to working out consistantly and looking into moving more seriously (you should see all his paperwork!).
Chris and I finished his vacation with our "date night" at home with pizza and a movie (after the kiddos go to bed). The movie, Eagle Eye, was quite good and I would recommend it!

Hopefully we all have memories of this Holiday Season that will last a lifetime.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: