Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Soooo worth it!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I painted the laundry room over the last couple of days. I am not a painter. Not hardly. I have been pregnant so much over the last few years that I have gotten out of a lot of the painting that Chris has undertaken in our home. Let's just say we have painted every single square inch in our home inside and out with the exception of our master closet (which we will probably never paint). Or should I say Chris has painted...

Anyway, the laundry room is a walkway from the garage and it is our laundry room. I am no architect, but who thought that up? We have just enough space to shimmy through. We have a huge front loading wash machine/dryer (which I have to have to keep up on my laundry and get out stains. Between Tide and my wash machine, I can get anything clean!). Painting this small space while keeping the wash machine and dryer in the room was no easy task. I had to climb up on top of the wash machine or dryer (which have drawers under them so they are not short) and then jump behind them in this small space Chris created to paint back there. Oh, what a mess...lint, soap, stickers, yuck! I think I need to clean back there more often than just when I paint! After being covered in paint, overcome by fumes and getting low blood sugar in the process, the room looks so much better (and cleaner).

Now, off to catch up on the laundry I did not do in the process! But, it was soooo worth it!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: