Sunday, July 06, 2008

Progress Towards 2008 Goals...

Playset Before (but after hail)Playset Before (but after hail)Playset AfterGirls playing on the playset (after)

Well, we are halfway through 2008. So, it is time to check in on our 2008 goals.

http://ckaustin.vox.com/library/post/goals-for-2008.html

1. Organize: Oops, I have not done much on this one. Best get to it! I will start this week. :)

2. Save: We are not saving an entire paycheck, but we are saving the same amount that we were on 2 incomes prior to saving my entire paycheck (does that make any sense?). I would like to save more, but things just keep coming up. This is a work in progress. There are always more pennies to save!

3. Be more active: Yeah, check! We are doing this one! Chris "works out" with weight training and running every other day while I try to run 5 to 6 times a week probably. Running is my break from the house alone. If I do not run, I clean. So, this is my alone time as well as getting some much needed physical activity.

4. Buying the bear minimum: Yeah, another check! Perhaps having 3 kids that do not do well shopping helps us with this goal.

5. Buy a family car. Nope, have not done this one. We are working on it though. I will have to post this dilemma later. I am too tired to elaborate, and the thought of it stresses me out.

6. Getting an air conditioner/furnace: check again! Yeah!

So, I guess we have our work cut out for us. We need to buy a car and organize. Oh, and I need to add a goal: Complete Addison's first year scrapbook. I made her a shutterfly scrapbook, but I have not finished the cut and paste scrapbook yet (oops). I NEED to get that done.

I best get going...we have work to do!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: