Well, we are halfway through 2008. So, it is time to check in on our 2008 goals.
1. Organize: Oops, I have not done much on this one. Best get to it! I will start this week. :)
2. Save: We are not saving an entire paycheck, but we are saving the same amount that we were on 2 incomes prior to saving my entire paycheck (does that make any sense?). I would like to save more, but things just keep coming up. This is a work in progress. There are always more pennies to save!
3. Be more active: Yeah, check! We are doing this one! Chris "works out" with weight training and running every other day while I try to run 5 to 6 times a week probably. Running is my break from the house alone. If I do not run, I clean. So, this is my alone time as well as getting some much needed physical activity.
4. Buying the bear minimum: Yeah, another check! Perhaps having 3 kids that do not do well shopping helps us with this goal.
5. Buy a family car. Nope, have not done this one. We are working on it though. I will have to post this dilemma later. I am too tired to elaborate, and the thought of it stresses me out.
6. Getting an air conditioner/furnace: check again! Yeah!
So, I guess we have our work cut out for us. We need to buy a car and organize. Oh, and I need to add a goal: Complete Addison's first year scrapbook. I made her a shutterfly scrapbook, but I have not finished the cut and paste scrapbook yet (oops). I NEED to get that done.
I best get going...we have work to do!