Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

 

Alivia & Asher"Cheese!"Addison in the dolly stroller!Heart shaped browniesValentine's Day 2008

Asher's first Valentine's Day - 11 weeks old today! As you can see, I was unable to successfully get a picture of all 3 kids together today (Addi just wanted to sit on my lap). Happy Valentine's Day!

We do not have big plans tonight. Chris and I have always kept things simple. Chris is making us his special shrimp and pasta (Chris is an awesome cook) and I made the heart shaped brownie dessert above (yes, I can bake!).

Aunt Norma's famous chocolate frosting (the brownie recipe is Norma's as well, but I will keep that a secret :) ). This frosting makes ANY brownie taste extraordinary:

3 TBSP softened margarine

3 TBSP cocoa

1 TBSP lite corn syrup or honey (I use honey)

Cream in small bowl, then add:

1/2 tsp vanilla

1 cup powdered sugar

1 TBSP milk

Beat until spreading consistency.

Hope your Valentine's Day is Sweet!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: