Friday, December 14, 2007

Visit to Santa

Today Alivia, Addison, Asher and I decided to go and visit Santa. Being the smart Mommy that I think I am, I decided it would be better to take our 3 kids right away in the morning when they are in their best of moods and when the Mall would hopefully be less busy. I was right on at least one account.

The mall was quiet. There was not a line at Santa's workshop. I walked Addison up first to sit on Santa's lap and she burst into tears. Oh no, then Alivia started to cry (I wonder who the leader is out of these two girls...hummm...). I got Asher out of the stroller and into Santa's arms where he continued to sleep (Thank Goodness for one laid back child). Addison calmed down with her taggie blanket and sat on a present NEAR Santa. Alivia, eventually, sat on the far side of Addison as far away from Santa as possible. I snapped one picture, but the memory of this morning will last for many years to come.

As I was telling my Dad...in a short time, people will be asking me, "So, what do you do all day long?" It is too bad I did not have video of my morning to help answer that question. Believe me, I rarely sit down let alone eat a bon bon.


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: