Thursday, December 06, 2007

1 Week Later

 

Alivia and AsherAsher WadeAddison feeding her baby doll.Alivia, Addison, & "Baby Asher"

It has been one week since Asher's birthday. I have to say, the adjustment at home has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. Having 3 kids ages 3 and under is not that bad, so far. I even took a nap today! However, Chris is still off work. So, reality will really not set in until Monday.

Asher is doing well. He is getting bigger everyday. He is a good baby, eating and sleeping with only a few hours of awake but quiet times a day. Alivia just loves to hold him and is so excited to be a big sister. Addison, I believe, is missing some Mommy time and sometimes sits right next to me or gives me hugs while I feed Asher. She is doing quite well, though. We still get our individual time whenever possible. I love watching Addison take her baby around the house wrapped in a blanket (or her taggies or a towel as pictured) feeding the baby a bottle. Alivia tries to nurse her babies! They are just too cute to watch.

As far as having summer babies versus winter babies, I vote to have babies in the summer!  I always took the girls on stroller rides from day one, and that is just not possible with temps in the 20's and 4 inches of snow on the ground.

Sunday Asher will be baptised. His Grandma's will be his Godmothers. We are hoping for only a few flurries so everyone can make it to help us celebrate.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: