Sunday, December 02, 2007

At Home at Last

 

All My ChildrenMommy, Daddy & Baby AsherAsher, dressed like a little bear, to go out into the cold.Counting Toes

After a wintery start to Saturday, Chris, Asher and I were able to come home to the girls in the afternoon. Alivia was awake from her nap and could not wait to hold Asher. Addison was a little slower to warm up to him after her nap. Addison is curious and likes to rub Asher's head, but she is otherwise occupied with her own activities. As I guesed before Asher was born, Addison likes to sit right next to me when I feed Asher. When she does come to me to be held, I do try and put Asher down or drop what I am doing to give her the attention she is used to getting.

Our first night at home was mostly spent awake. So, today, when Grandma Austin called asking to bring Asher to their 60th Anniversary party, I had to dig deep to get everyone ready and out the door. It was nice to see family and have them meet Asher, but after little sleep, I really just missed my naptime (and I think the girls missed their naptime, too). I am hoping we all get a little "quiet time" tomorrow.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: