Thursday, December 13, 2007

Asher Wade at 2 weeks old

Asher's 2 week check-upNaptime at 2 weeks

Asher is now 2 weeks old. It seems to us that he has been here all along. He has blended into our family just fine over the last couple weeks. Alivia loves to hold Asher any chance she gets. Addison likes to sit next to me as I feed Asher, giving Mommy and Asher hugs and blowing Asher little Addison kisses.

Asher had his 2 week check-up today and has surpassed his birth weight at 6lb 11oz, 20 1/2 inches (which I am sure is wrong but whatever). He is doing well. Last night he spent his first night in his room in his crib and did fine. I was worried I would not hear him cry in there when I am sound asleep, but it worked out without a problem. He pretty much eats and sleeps with a few hours of awake time when he does tummy time and looks around at what his wild sisters are doing.

I am doing better than I expected with the 3 kids while Daddy is at work, too. Today was the test taking Alivia to school and then going to Asher's appointment with Addison. We did fine. I have yet to go shopping for little boy clothes. Luckily, his Daddy and Grandparents have or he would be wearing pink (and we just can not have that!).

Asher's next appointment is at 2 months. Until then...Happy Growing Little Asher Wade...

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: