Saturday, August 18, 2007

Off to Ohio

I am off to Ohio (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/clebr-renaissance-cleveland-hotel/) tomorrow (Sunday) through Thursday night. Alivia knows Mommy is going away, but Addison is pretty unaware. I am sure they will do fine. I am usually more upset than they are. Monday and Tuesday they will go to daycare. Then Tuesday after swim class, Grandma Bet is coming to spend the night. Wednesday they will go to the farm with Grandma Bet and Grandpa Bill and spend the day and night with them, before returning on Thursday night to go with Chris to pick me up at the airport in the later evening. It will be quite a week for all of us. This will be Addison's first overnight stay away from home! I guess it will be good preparation for December.

So, until my return...have a good week all!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: