Friday, August 24, 2007

Home at Last

I got home from my trip to Cleveland on Thursday night. It was SOOOO nice to get home to Chris, Alivia and Addison, as well to real food! My parents had bought Mamas pizza, so I got real food right away. Let’s just just say the food at these meetings is less than desirable. The Rock N Roll Hall of fame was okay, but I was not impressed with Cleveland. That is all I will say about that.

Everyone had a good week. Addison did fine at her first overnight stay with Grandma Bet and Grandpa Bill. She did better than Alivia who displayed her usual fears of sleeping alone (and it was raining and thundering which did not help matters). Alivia is still not sleeping in her own bed. Anyway, Chris thought it was odd having nobody at home. Too quiet!

Well, the weekend plan is to go to the zoo, weather permitting, tomorrow. Sunday we will try to take it easy. Next week I have my boss riding with me and Chris and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday.

Have a good week!

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: