Monday, July 18, 2011

Cars 2 in Review

Last week I took the kids, along with our friends the Allens  and our neighbor Zoe, to see Cars 2. My kids were really tired since the day before was Addison's birthday. There was a long preview movie of Toy Story. I am not sure the point of those. Asher was nearly ready to go home by the time the movie started. Then, half way through the movie Alivia asked me, "Is this the real movie or still a preview?" The producers should know that these movies are for kids, and they have short attention spans.

Anyway, we were able to stay for the entire movie. Stay we did, stay awake Addison and Asher did not. The kids all said they enjoyed the movie. Mommy, well, I thought it was a strange movie. I was jealous of Kim for having to leave to take Keegan potty. Ha!

It is always fun to go to the movies, especially during this heat wave!

No comments: