Friday, June 03, 2011

May 2011 in Review

May is behind us and summer break has begun. Yeah!!
May was yet another busy month! We began with May Day, celebrated Alivia's 7th birthday, many play dates, swimming lessons, Memorial Day, and more! We visited the zoo, forest, Botanical Gardens, Heron Haven, and more. Addison completed her last year of preschool and Alivia finished the 1st grade with flying colors. I started running outside in the mornings, and took my camera along to capture some of Shadow Lake's beauty. Now you can see why I took 1280 picture this month (I know...I need to cut that down!). Yeah...now it is summer! Gotta go and enjoy!

Here are some of the pictures from May 2011...
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=329c2799f5c6fb2f26cd1d30d33b21f1&sid=8EbNmblo3btGc

No comments: