Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Let's Splash!

Summer is here. Okay, maybe not officially, but something like it is sure here.

Yesterday after Alivia's Catholic Education, we went to the pool. As we arrived, a life guard approached me and said, "Everyone this lady and back, sorry, we are at capacity." What a disappointment!

So, today I packed a lunch for Asher, Alivia and Alivia's friend Gabby who is in Catholic Education with her, and we went to the pool. We purchased a family pass this year to Omaha pools,which we are all so excited about. We can go whenever we want. Yeah!! I joined Oak Heights, but can go to any of Omaha's pools with it.

Today we spent nearly 4 hours at the pool. With sunscreen, we hardly got a tan. Pretty impressive considering it was 97 degrees with a major heat index today.

Oh, I can hardly wait for my next dose of the pool!



Alivia's friend Gabby takes the plunge.

Alivia jumping in.



No comments: