Monday, October 15, 2007

It's so hard to say good-bye

Chris' Grandpa Lo u lost his battle with cancer on Saturday, October 13. He will be missed so much! He touched the hearts of all who knew him. After saying good-bye to Grandpa, Alivia had a lot of questions. She has fond memories of going to Grandpa and Grandma's house and playing with their toys. So, her question to me was, "Are there toys in Heaven with Grandpa?"
Chris found a poem that in part stated:

"You needn’t be so troubled

Stay close to God and pray
That someday we’ll be together
One bright and glorious day.

So my love, you shouldn’t question
My dear you need not cry
I’ve gone to be with Jesus
I really didn’t die."

May eternal light shine upon you, Grandpa! We Love and Miss you!


Read and post comments | Send to a friend

1 comment:

Izzy said...

That's very sweet. It's always hard when someone close to you dies. I had to burry one of my best friends about a month ago when he died in a cottage fire. In any case, I wish your family the best and sorry for the loss.