Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Week 16, Into Phase 2

Oh, but who is counting. :) I am now four months pregnant, and into the second trimester. With that, comes the16-week check-up. All was well, baby's heartbeat was strong. My blood pressure was low (hence the lightheadedness I have been having) at 80/42! The nurse retook it and it got lower, so she said she thought she would stop. I guess I will stand up slow for a while until it repairs itself.

Next month is the big ultrasound where we will not find out what we are having (that is right, Chris, we will not find out what we are having this time)! I figure, this baby is God's little surprise, so we might as well go with the surprise all the way to the end. It does not matter what we are having anyway (no, we were not trying for a boy). So, we will all have to wait until December to find out - girl or boy! I will save the names until then, too (not like we have them picked out or anything, though).

Funny side note: when I told Alivia I was going to the Dr today, she asked, "To push the baby out?" Seriously, she is 3 years old. Can we say too much Baby Story?

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

No comments: